All of our staff and contractors are familiar with GDPR and their personal responsibilities.
All staff are trained on induction and every two years (or sooner if there is a major change
in legislation). We have a right to erasure process. If you wish to be erased, please contact
us via the contact us page. We have a privacy notice which informs people what we do
with their personal data, this is also available via our contact us page.
No personal data is transferred outside of the EU.
When processing data we undertake the following:
● The processing is lawful, fair and transparent
● Transparent about what the data is being used for
● Data is collected for a specific purpose
● The data is necessary for the purpose
● The data must be accurate and kept up to date
● Data is not kept for longer than necessary
● The data is kept safe and secure
Datacable recognises that GDPR is new for many of its customers, business partners and
suppliers who are modifying their own data protection practices and operations to ensure
GDPR compliance and Datacable will provide assistance with this wherever it can.
To respond to the needs of its customers, business partners and suppliers and any new
legislation, Datacable will keep its GDPR programme under review and will continue to
provide updates of its data protection practices and compliance.
All storage is secure and our suppliers have GDPR procedures in place and we have a
notification process in place for any breach.